Happy Thanksgiving Canada!
I hope you’ve enjoyed a beautiful holiday with your family and friends;
sharing laughter, good food, and joyful times.
We sure had one delicious feast! Thank you Mom for hosting such a memorable Holiday!
It was Little A’s first Thanksgiving and my husband’s first Canadian Thanksgiving…
one big celebration and lots to be thankful for!
Here’s the top 10 off my long list:
I’m thankful for…
1. My family
2. My husband being home with us and not on deployment
3. Our health
4. All the time we have together as a family
5. Our home
6. Our freedom and the blessing of living in this country
7. This gorgeous Autumn we’re having and the beauty of the trees (all those colours!)
8. The Best of this Life and My Dear Readers and Friends (you!)
9. Delicious food
10. Wonderful friends
There really is a very long list!
What are you thankful for?
What is your favorite tradition on Thanksgiving?
For me, it’s when we gather around the dinner
table, say grace and share an amazing meal together.
And pumpkin pie! I’ve just got to have it
This year, I made Pumpkin Pie and Apple Cranberry Crumble Pie –
essentially this recipe in a pie! Yummy!
Wishing everyone a lovely week,