Beef & Vegetable Gluten-Free Spaghetti
Makes 2 large servings (easy to double this recipe for 4)
1 1/2 cups of extra lean ground beef
1 cup of grape (or cherry) tomatoes
2 cups of baby spinach
1/2 green pepper, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 of a white onion, chopped
2 cups of thick all natural tomato juice
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon of basil
1 teaspoon of rosemary
salt and pepper
Gluten-Free Spaghetti for two servings (follow directions on pasta box)
- Wash and prepare all of the vegetables.
- In a large skillet, on medium-high heat, pour in olive oil and saute garlic and onions.
- Add in ground beef, as it cooks add in tomato juice in 3-4 increments.
- Once the ground beef is nearly done browning (8-10 minutes), add in green peppers.
- Bring heat down to medium-low, add in tomatoes, spinach, basil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Cover and let it cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- During this time, prepare the spaghetti.
- Pour beef and vegetable sauce over gluten-free spaghetti noodles and top with aged cheddar.