Super Smoothies :: Peach + Strawberry Smoothie

By Emily Smith

It’s Friday! Woo-hoo! This week has zoomed on by. We got to ring in the weekend this morning by having brunch with a group of friends. We had a blast catching up over pancakes, fruit salad, and coffee – thank goodness for flexible schedules and weekday parties!  Today, I wanted to share with you a recipe for a smoothie that is just the thing for this patio weather.  It’s refreshing and tastes of Summer. Yesterday, I was really craving a slice of peach and strawberry pie, but after being outside for two hours, I didn’t quite feel like working in a hot kitchen. Sooo, we made sweet peach and strawberry smoothies instead!  You’ll want to serve this over ice with a bright straw (and a drink umbrella if you have one handy), cheers to the weekend!

p.s I’ve included this recipe in Amee’s Savory Dish: Fit and Fabulous Friday party and Angie’s    Successful Together Saturday party… check out all the delicious recipes that are linked up!

Sweet Peach and Strawberry Smoothie
Serves 2

1 1/2 cups frozen peach slices
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1/4 cup pineapple nectar
1 cup vanilla rice milk
4 ice cubes

1. Place all ingredients in the blender.
  2. Use ice crush mode for 30 seconds.
  3. Blend on medium-high for 1 minute.
  4. Serve over two ice cubes, garnish with strawberries and enjoy!

Find me here

Emily Smith

Emily Smith is the founder and editor of The Best of this Life. She has two littles, a darling husband, and dreams of owning a new puppy. A gluten-free connoisseur, social media maven and reigning fashionista (in her own rights) – She loves writing and shares her three core values with her readers – love life, live well, share the beauty. Let’s dance, shall we?
Find me here

Latest posts by Emily Smith (see all)

13 Comments on Super Smoothies :: Peach + Strawberry Smoothie

1. tinajo
    March 23, 2012 at 7:03 pm (2 years ago)

Yummy – love smoothies so I’m glad for every recipe! :-)

2. Gloria
    March 23, 2012 at 8:02 pm (2 years ago)

Emily always your posts are full of life and beauty!!! absolutely nice!

3. Tara Bliss
    March 23, 2012 at 8:37 pm (2 years ago)

Emily, yum! I can’t wait till summer time when I can eat and drink these often. ANd how good is rice milk?! So superior to any other milk! :)

Tara x

4. koralee
    March 24, 2012 at 4:14 am (2 years ago)

Pure JOY…just look at those darling photos….you are the BEST! Happy weekend.

5. Saya
    March 25, 2012 at 4:08 am (2 years ago)

I love the vibrant colours… looks like it hits the sweet spot whilst still being healthy! xo

6. Lynn {hearted girl}
    March 25, 2012 at 5:44 pm (2 years ago)

oh Emily! what a burst of radiant summery inspires!!! we visited a friends juice shop just yesterday & i had a mixed berry soy smoothie, so good – but honestly it doesn’t seem to compare to what you’ve created here. my mouth is on water mode for this fresh yum and i LOVE the napkin/tablecloth combo along with it. awesome! xo ♥

7. Dee {Strings and Buttons}
    March 25, 2012 at 6:25 pm (2 years ago)

I can’t believe how easy and yummy this is! Thanks for coming by earlier and for your lovely comment. Following now- and looking forward to your next post! x

8. Amee
    March 28, 2012 at 8:02 pm (2 years ago)

Such a lovely recipe! Your pictures are great, too! Thank you for sharing on Fit and Fabulous Fridays!! Hope to see you this weekend! :)