It’s Friday! Woo-hoo! This week has zoomed on by. We got to ring in the weekend this morning by having brunch with a group of friends. We had a blast catching up over pancakes, fruit salad, and coffee – thank goodness for flexible schedules and weekday parties! Today, I wanted to share with you a recipe for a smoothie that is just the thing for this patio weather. It’s refreshing and tastes of Summer. Yesterday, I was really craving a slice of peach and strawberry pie, but after being outside for two hours, I didn’t quite feel like working in a hot kitchen. Sooo, we made sweet peach and strawberry smoothies instead! You’ll want to serve this over ice with a bright straw (and a drink umbrella if you have one handy), cheers to the weekend!
p.s I’ve included this recipe in Amee’s Savory Dish: Fit and Fabulous Friday party and Angie’s Successful Together Saturday party… check out all the delicious recipes that are linked up!
Sweet Peach and Strawberry Smoothie
1 1/2 cups frozen peach slices
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1/4 cup pineapple nectar
1 cup vanilla rice milk
4 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Use ice crush mode for 30 seconds.
- Blend on medium-high for 1 minute.
- Serve over two ice cubes, garnish with strawberries and enjoy!
Editor at The Best of this Life
Emily Smith is the founder and editor of The Best of this Life. She has two littles, a darling husband, and dreams of owning a new puppy. A gluten-free connoisseur, social media maven and reigning fashionista (in her own rights). She loves writing and shares her three core values with her readers – love life, live well, share the beauty.
Latest posts by Emily Smith (see all)
- Party Etiquette: Being a Good Guest + A Blue Mountain $250 Visa Giveaway! – December 18, 2014
- Key Ingredient Recipe Tablet Review & Giveaway! – December 17, 2014
- Ouch! Red Hot Deals at The Beauty Supply Outlet are on Fire – December 15, 2014