I hope you are having a lovely day and enjoying the magnificent Spring weather…
p.s Don’t forget to enter my JOE FRESH giveaway!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rub 1 Tablespoon olive oil on bottom of 8 inch square glass dish (like this one:Pyrex Bakeware 8-Inch Square Pan).
- Wash vegetables and slice them lengthwise thinly.
- Begin with a layer of zucchinis, then tomatoes, add 1/2 a Tablespoon of herbes de provence and sprinkle salt and pepper – continue layering until all vegetables are used up.
- Drizzled 1 Tablespoon olive oil on top layer, add remaining herbes de provence, sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Even top with grated parmesan cheese.
- Cover pan with foil, making a ‘roof’ shape, so that the foil does not press directly against the casserole (or the cheese, that would stick to it).
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350F.
- Uncover the casserole and bring temperature to 400F, bake for another 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into the casserole. Serve and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Place fillets in dish, drizzle with olive oil, season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove and serve with slice of lemon if desired. Enjoy!