Yay! I’ve got a special giveaway to announce! One Lucky Reader will win a $50 credit to create a beautiful Mother’s Day Photo Book! Snapfish by HP Photo Books
are a great way to bring family memories to life with thousands of fun, unique designs and editing tools. I think they make a really special, personalized gift. Just in time for Mother’s Day, snapfish.com
is offering themed templates “Linen for Mom” and “Letterpress for Mom”. How cute is that? Plus, look at how easy they are to make!
1. Select photos to include in your photo book.
2. Select the book size and cover style.
3.Choose “Linens for Mom” or “Letterpress for Mom” for Mother’s Day Theme.
4. Personalize with special captions.
5. Review and purchase.
It’s so easy and the finished product is yours to treasure forever!
Customized photo books can be created online for mail-to-home delivery or same day pickup at U.S. retail partners nationwide.
In honor of all Lovely Mamas, Snapfish by HP and The Best of this Life are offering one lucky reader a $50 pin code to create a photo book using the new Mother’s Day Linen or Letterpress designs!
TO ENTER TO WIN $50 TO CREATE A MOTHER’S DAY PHOTO BOOK by SNAPFISH.COM:
1) Be a GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT follower of The Best of this Life (if you’re not already, it’s easy, just click Join this Site, via right side bar) Please make sure your account is linked to a valid email address or to make it easy, include your email address in your comment, ie: emily (at) bestofthislife (dot) com)
2) Leave a comment on this post answering this question: What special memory do you have with your mom?
FOR ONE EXTRA ENTRY (leave a separate comment):
Giveaway will end May 10th at NOON (12pm) Eastern Time
OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY
Winner will be selected using random.org and will be contacted on May 10th 2012.
* This is not a paid post, my views are solely my own opinions.
Blogger, gluten-free connoisseur, social media mama, recipe developer and reigning fashionista (in my own rights). The Best of this Life is based on three core values I hold - love life, live well, share the beauty!
Latest posts by Emily Smith (see all)