The other ingredients, that add just the right flavor, are a peach and some carrot juice. They are subtle enough, but bring some elements of sweetness that blend wonderfully with the main duo.
On a beautiful Summer day like today, give this recipe a whirl – it won’t disappoint!!
Watermelon Mint Refresher
2 cups of watermelon, cubed and seeds removed
1 peach, peeled and cut up
1/4 cup carrot juice
1 Tbsp of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
1 cup of almond milk
1/2 tsp of organic vanilla extract
1 Tbsp of chia seeds
3-5 ice cubes
- Wash and prepare fruit and mint leaves.
- In a blender add cubed watermelon, mint, cut up peach, chia seeds, and vanilla.
- Then pour the carrot juice and almond milk over it.
- Blend on medium high until smooth (around 2 minutes).
- Add in ice cubes at the end, use ‘ice crush’ mode.
- Serve in tumblers, garnish with mint leaf. Enjoy!