What do you like to toss into your stir-fry?
HEALTHY VEGETABLE STIR-FRY
2 cups of frozen Asian stir-fry vegetables
2 cups of small Chinese green cabbage leafs or bok choy, chopped
1 cup of carrots, julienned
1 package (4 servings) of vermicelli rice noodles, prepared
2 Tablespoons of water
2 teaspoons of coconut oil
1 teaspoon of pure chili sauce
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- In a large wok, on medium heat – place water, coconut oil and chili sauce.
- Add 2 cups of frozen Asian stir-fry vegetables. Cover with lid.
- Allow vegetables to defrost/cook for 8-10 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add in chopped cabbage leafs and cover for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, add in julienned carrots and heat for another 5 minutes, making sure all vegetables are hot right through.
- Serve over prepared noodles and top with gluten-free, low-sodium soy sauce if desired.
Latest posts by Emily Smith (see all)
- Sunday Living 30.52 – July 27, 2014
- Yummy Homemade Baby Food Recipes with Baby Brezza + Giveaway! – July 24, 2014
- Abigail Emery is 7 Months – July 22, 2014