Every year for Thanksgiving, we go around the table and say one or a few things we are thankful for. When I was a kid, my mom would make a big construction paper board and we would write out all the things we were grateful for. It’s amazing what you can come up with and it’s certainly a beautiful way to reflect on all the wonderful things in your life. Even though there have been a few big bumps so far this year, there is also plenty to be thankful for. Here is a peak at my list…
Ten Things I’m thankful for right now!
1. My family // 2. This pregnancy // 3. My growing Christian faith // 4. Our home // 5. Health // 6. This blog // 7. Provision // 8. Happiness // 9. Living in Canada // 10. Friends near and far
I’m wishing all my Canadian friends a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend!! I hope it’s full of delicious food, special time spent with family and friends, and plenty to be thankful for.
Before I sign off, I snapped these photographs of gorgeous vegetables that are perfect for the season, below you will find a list of 10 recipes that you can use them in! Bon appetit!
Vegetable Recipes for your Farmer’s Market Haul
- Honey Glazed Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Vegetables with Fresh Seasoning
- Baked Squash with Apple Stuffing
- Austrian Pumpkin Soup
- Heart Warming Vegetable Beef Stew
- Classic Ratatouille
- Roasted Potatoes, Parsnips, and Carrots
- Raw Zucchini Noodles with Marinara Sauce
- Fresh Garden Salad
Latest posts by Emily Smith (see all)
- Let the Holiday Movies Begin! #StreamInto2015 – October 30, 2014
- The Dailey Method® has come to Ottawa! #DoItDailey – October 28, 2014
- Blueberry Cranberry Oat Muffins with Maple Cashew Crunch Topping – October 27, 2014