It’s amazing what defined eyebrows and lashes can do for a face, isn’t it! I remember shaving (gasp!) my eyebrows when I was in the sixth grade. Thanks to a friend’s deep, deep knowledge of beauty (sense the tone friends), I wiped out half my brows. For two weeks, I looked so different! I was beyond thankful when they grew back in, wild and all.
I’ve always had fairly thick eyebrows, except for the outer edge. As the hairs approach the tip, they are much more sparse. I’ve always just filled them with brow powder or pencil to balance them out. The same goes for my lashes, they are pretty full, but not as long as I would like! So why would I want to use products to create fuller, enhanced brows and lashes if I’m not hurting too much in that department?
Well, for one, I’m all about taking care of what you’ve got. I have no idea if I’ll have these brow hairs down the road, so applying a beneficial product like RapidBrow keeps them in top form and ultimately helps them look more voluminous – I’m down with that!
RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum is formulated with an innovative Hexatein®2 Complex. Take a look at its 6 key ingredients and benefits:
- Polypeptides, comprised of beneficial amino acids, help support more voluminous-looking appearance of brows
- Biotin (Pro-vitamin B7 / Vitamin H / Coenzyme R), an essential factor in maintaining healthier-looking, more youthful brows
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) helps nourish and condition the brow hair, improving the overall appearance of brows
- Keratin, a building block of hair, helps boost the protein structure and enhance healthier-looking appearance of brows
- Apple Fruit Cell Extract, a revolutionary anti-aging ingredient from stem cells of a rare Swiss apple, helps rejuvenate the youthful appearance of brows
- Sweet Almond Extract, a rich emollient, helps add shine, sheen and softness to brow hair
Secondly, did you know you need to take care of your lashes just as much as your hair to keep them healthy and strong? Product build-up can affect the gentle skin and pores where your lashes grow, so proper cleansing and an application of a nourishing conditioner, such as RapidLash, can do wonders for lashes!
RapidLash contains HEXATEIN® 1 COMPLEX, specifically designed to condition, moisturize and fortify to enhance overall appearance of more beautiful lashes. Here are the key ingredients:
- Polypeptides, comprised of beneficial amino acids, help protect against breakage
- Biotin (Pro-vitamin B7 / Vitamin H), an essential factor in maintaining healthier-looking, youthful lashes and brows
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) helps coat the lashes and brows and seal in moisture and nourishment for improved overall appearance
- Amino Acids help boost the protein structure, resulting in healthier-looking appearance of lashes and brows
- Soybean Oil, rich in vitamins, helps impart sheen and luster to lashes and brows making them appear lush and beautiful
- Pumpkin Seed Extract, high in vitamins and minerals, helps balance and enhance the appearance of lashes and brows
I have been applying RapidBrow and RapidLash for almost nine weeks now. I apply the products in the morning and evening, at the same time that I apply my makeup and remove it. It’s pretty easy to remember! I have found the most noticeable difference to be the fullness of my eyebrows. However, I’m also loving how shiny and healthy my lashes look. They have a vibrancy to them, like your hair gets after a deep conditioning treatment, making them really glossy without any mascara. These two beauty products have made a difference in the look of overall length and fullness of my brows and lashes.
Here are the before and after pictures. Can you see a difference?
p.s it’s really difficult to take eye selfies, especially that my phone has a skin softening effect…I tried to sharpen my eyebrows and eyelashes afterwards so you could see them better.
If you would like to try RapidBrow and RapidLash for yourself, I encourage you to visit your local Shoppers Drug Mart between May 21st through May 28, 2017 – where you can earn 5x the Shoppers Optimum Points when you purchase either product! Learn more about RapidBrow and RapidLash: http://rapidlash.com/
What are your eyebrow and lashes needs? Would you add RapidBrow and RapidLash to your beauty routine? I’d love to know!
This post was sponsored by RapidLash & RapidBrow as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.