My Mom made the tastiest gluten-free bruschetta for Christmas Eve celebrations.
I couldn’t get enough! What’s great about bruschetta is how easy it is to make and how perfect
it is as an appetizer. Not to mention, its delicious and is ideal for serving at parties. If you’re having
a New Year’s Eve or Day get together, why not try this recipe?
8 plum tomatoes
5 fresh basil leaves
1 1/2 gloves of minced garlic
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 Tablespoon olive oil
pinch of salt and pepper
- Prepare gluten-free baguette, using the Gluten-Free Pantry Mix, cover with cloth to keep warm until time of serving
- Chop the tomatoes finely. Chop the basil. Mince the garlic.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the tomatoes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add in the basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Slice the baguette into 24 pieces. Using a teaspoon, spoon the bruschetta mixture on to each one
- Arrange on platter and voila! Enjoy!