I also really like the idea of love coupons; ones you really could use and that remind you to make the time for the special things in life. They are a great DIY and come straight from the heart! Here are a few other ideas to get you thinking about Valentine’s day:
- DIY Message in a Bottle
- DIY Valentine’s Day Decorations
- Valentine’s Day Crafts
- 30 Top Romantic Movies
- Gluten-Free Chocolate & Candy
What’s your take on Valentine’s day?
- In a medium bowl mix together flours, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk eggs, add in sugar, vegetable oil. Combine with dry mix.
- Add in apple sauce, creme and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into muffin liners or grease muffin tin.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes at 350F.
- Let cool before icing.
1/2 cup of softened butter or margarine
- In a large bowl, mix cocoa powder and icing sugar.
- Add in the butter, then almond milk and vanilla.
- Whip until smooth (may need to add in a few teaspoons of water)
- You’re ready to ice your cupcakes.