Cheers, with a glass of bubbly (almond milk!), to the good stuff in your life!
Gluten-Free Smiley Face Cookie (also known as cookie pizza)
Makes 8 points
1 cup gluten-free oats
3/4 cup brown rice flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup of salted butter
1 Tablesoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
2 ripe bananas or frozen bananas, thawed, mashed
1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips (optional)
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk egg, add mashed bananas, and vanilla.
- Melt butter on low in small sauce pan. Add to mixing bowl and stir.
- Mix baking soda into 3/4 cup brown rice flour.
- Combine flour, oats, and cinnamon with wet mixture and stir well, forming dough.
- Add in unsweetened chocolate chips.
- Line a 12 inch pan (I used a pizza pan, but you could use any pan for this recipe) with parchment paper and spread dough in the shape of a circle about 1/2 an inch thick. So that the dough doesn’t stick to your spoon, dip your spoon in ice cold water before spreading.
- Decorate the cookie as you’d like. I cut out star-like eyes from strawberries using a cookie cutter, a halved slice of banana for the nose and unsweetened chocolate chips for the mouth.
- Bake at 350F for 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Summertime Fun With the Primo Foldable Scooter - July 5, 2020
- Self-Care With the OSIM uCozy 3d Neck and Shoulder Massager - July 3, 2020
- Beauty Buzz: Jouviance Dream Cream Night Repair Cream-In-Mask - June 25, 2020