Maple Cinnamon Coconut Whipped Cream
Makes 1 cup
1 15 ounce can of coconut milk, full fat
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of pure maple syrup
- Place can of coconut milk in refrigerator for at least 12 hours – aim for 24.
- When you open the can of coconut milk, you will find a thick layer of cream on top, scoop this out into a medium sized bowl. Take only the cream and leave the coconut water for a smoothie.
- Whip with a hand mixer on high for 1 minute.
- Add in cinnamon and maple syrup (or natural vanilla extract, or a pinch of sugar…).
- Whip for another 3 minutes.
- Spoon over hot beverage and enjoy!
- Discover Alltrue: A Socially Conscious Subscription Box and Community - October 9, 2021
- Mindfulness in Children: How to Make It Part of Family Life - October 3, 2021
- How You Can Create A Calm Environment At Home To Help Your Family Thrive - August 3, 2021