Maple Cinnamon Coconut Whipped Cream
Makes 1 cup
1 15 ounce can of coconut milk, full fat
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of pure maple syrup
- Place can of coconut milk in refrigerator for at least 12 hours – aim for 24.
- When you open the can of coconut milk, you will find a thick layer of cream on top, scoop this out into a medium sized bowl. Take only the cream and leave the coconut water for a smoothie.
- Whip with a hand mixer on high for 1 minute.
- Add in cinnamon and maple syrup (or natural vanilla extract, or a pinch of sugar…).
- Whip for another 3 minutes.
- Spoon over hot beverage and enjoy!
- Self-Care With the OSIM uCozy 3d Neck and Shoulder Massager - July 3, 2020
- Beauty Buzz: Jouviance Dream Cream Night Repair Cream-In-Mask - June 25, 2020
- What We Love About Nordgreen Watches - June 16, 2020