Cheers to life’s momentous occasions, to long weekends, to the small things, to the big things, and all the good stuff in between.
Now let’s make a cocktail!
- 3 oz. pomegranate juice (POM or made) -To learn how to de-seed a pomegranate, click here
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 basil leaf, chopped
- 6 ice cubes
- 2-4 oz. carbonated water
- lime wedge for garnish
Before I sign off for the weekend, I wanted to leave you with a few fun links that I enjoyed this week and thought you might too!
- Planning a bridesmaids (the movie) party? You’ll want to follow this fun party inspiration.
- If only we could all be masters of the DIY…fret not, this is one I think even I could handle.
- You know how much I love a new smoothie recipe….
- And these words of inspiration are worth pinning!
Have a lovely, restful weekend dear friends 🙂
- Self-Care With the OSIM uCozy 3d Neck and Shoulder Massager - July 3, 2020
- Beauty Buzz: Jouviance Dream Cream Night Repair Cream-In-Mask - June 25, 2020
- What We Love About Nordgreen Watches - June 16, 2020