Cheers to finding the beauty in today and to homemade gluten-free oatmeal trail mix cookies!!
p.s thanks for listening 🙂
Gluten-Free Oatmeal Trail Mix Cookies
2 cups of gluten-free oats
1/3 cup of tapioca flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 cup of liquid coconut oil
1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
1/2 cup of Enjoy Life – Not Nuts! Mountain Mambo Mix or other fruit/seed mix
1/2 cup of dates, chopped
- Grind one cup of the gluten-free oats, until the flakes are nearly like flour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, add liquid coconut oil (should be liquid at room temp, if not, melt at low temperature over stove top), and maple syrup. Blend well.
- In a large bowl, mix two cups of gluten-free oats (this includes the one cup ground), tapioca flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mix. Blend well.
- Add the fruit and seed mix and the dates to the cookie dough. Mix well.
- If the dough is a bit dry, add a Tablespoon of water or almond milk to get a nice consistency.
- Form round balls with dough and place them on the cookie sheet, one inch apart. Press down gently with a fork to flatten just a bit.
- Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to plate.
- Summertime Fun With the Primo Foldable Scooter - July 5, 2020
- Self-Care With the OSIM uCozy 3d Neck and Shoulder Massager - July 3, 2020
- Beauty Buzz: Jouviance Dream Cream Night Repair Cream-In-Mask - June 25, 2020