Wow, Summer sure arrived with all of its heat and glory. It’s 33 celsius in Ottawa today (91 F) – that’s seriously hot for us! There’s nothing to do but stay cool at the pool, splash around at the water park, and hang out indoors – enjoying refreshing beverages. It is Summer after all and specialty drinks just make sense, don’t they?
p.s how are you enjoying/beating the heat this week?
2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
12 ice cubes
2 small bananas
1 Tablespoon of ground flax
- Add ice cubes and almond milk to blender.
- Use ice crush mode to break down the ice.
- Add in chopped bananas and strawberries, along with ground flax.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to glass pitcher for serving.
- Beat the heat and enjoy!
- Self-Care With the OSIM uCozy 3d Neck and Shoulder Massager - July 3, 2020
- Beauty Buzz: Jouviance Dream Cream Night Repair Cream-In-Mask - June 25, 2020
- What We Love About Nordgreen Watches - June 16, 2020