- Add body brushing before your showers to boost circulation and help release toxins.
- Drink plenty of purified water with lemon
- Take a nap! Rest, journal, and meditate.
1 cup of prepared brown rice (follow directions as per package/health food store)
1/2 can of black beans, rinsed in ice cold water several times
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
1/2 red pepper, chopped
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
freshly ground black pepperIn a skillet, heat two Tablespoons of coconut oil on medium heat. Add in black beans and garlic. Cook
for 5 minutes. Then add onions, zucchini and red pepper. Cook for another 10-12 minutes. Finally, add prepared brown rice and your favored amount of black pepper; stir until nicely heated (3-5 minutes). Transfer to dinner dish and enjoy!
- Do gentle, moderate exercise for 30 minutes before breakfast. This will burn stored fat and release toxins.
- Create a gratitude list; write down all the things you are thankful for.
- Go to bed early.
1 cup of raspberries
1 cup of baby spinach leaves
1/2 cup of carrot juice
2 Tablespoons of whole chia seeds
1/4 cup of pomegranate juice
3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 grated apple
5 ice cubes
Blend and enjoy!
1 cup of Kale, chopped
2 cups of green leaf lettuce, chopped
3 leaves of fresh pesto perpetuo
2 leaves of fresh basil
1/4 cup of sesame seeds
1 grapefruit, peeled and slicedWash and prepare vegetables and fruit. Place in large bowl, add grapefruit and fresh herbs. For the dressing, place 2 leaves of fresh basil, chopped, plus 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1/2 lime, juiced, in the bottom of a mortar – crush with pestle. Mix and drizzle over salad. Serve and enjoy!
- Make a pitcher of ginger tea; let it steep and then refrigerate. Serve cold with slices of lemon. A great digestive aid and cleansing drink.
- Take time to meditate. Whether its lying down and listening to relaxing music, doing gentle slow moving yoga, or sitting comfortably and clearing you mind – Meditation is good for body and soul.