- Cut up watermelon
- Sliced peaches
- Brown rice chips
- Cold turkey
- Organic Salsa
- Sparkling water
- GF Wraps (to fill with cold turkey & salsa)
- Carrots and cucumbers
- Napkins, cups, cutlery
- Picnic blanket
- Small waste bag
WHAT ELSE HAPPENED THIS WEEK?
- I made some new bloggy friends: Rachel / Dori / Andrea
- My gluten-free berry cobbler was included in FoodbuzzTop 9 on Saturday and has sent my pageviews skyrocketing this week…that was the first time I made top nine, so I was pretty happy.
- Little A’s 1st year in pictures arrived in the mail!! I made a photo album via Snapfish.com and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I’ll be sharing all about it next week 🙂
- Listened to this chill playlist by leonardo Tomaz a few times.
- I allocated quiet time to journal and write, just because – and it felt great.
- Was totally smitten with Gaby’s Jane Birkin inspired outfit post.
- And I read, emailed, and posted this miracle story this week, because it was too amazing not to.