- Green smoothies provide lots of fiber, which keeps your elimination system healthy.
- They are packed with nutrients that help fuel your body and contribute to optimal health.
- Green smoothies are easy on your digestive system. Because you’re blending your greens until they are completely smooth, your body won’t have to work as hard to break them down, but you’ll be getting all the fantastic benefits just as you would if they were eaten whole.
- Green smoothies are full of amazing vitamins, nutrients, and anti-oxidants.
- You will begin to consume more servings of vegetables than you would usually.
Notes on preparation:
- Wash and prepare vegetables and fruits before hand.
- Toss all ingredients into your blender.
- Use the ice crush or pulse mode to begin, allowing frozen fruit and ice cubes to crush.
- Then, blend ingredients until smooth.
- You may need to adjust the quantity of liquid to get the consistency you desire.
- All green smoothie recipes listed in this post yield 1 serving.
Enjoy Lovelies and have a super wonderful weekend, you deserve it 😉