WHAT ELSE HAPPENED THIS WEEK?
- Today, I’m featured as a TOP 9 on DailyBuzz Healthy Living for my Gluten-Free Berry Crumble. Yay!
- I started a sugar-free pinterest board, to be inspired to eat as sugar-free as possible.
- The new IKEA 2013 catalog came in the mail and I went crazy with a black sharpie. I love how they included ways to DIY their own stuff. I wonder if they are taking cues from major DIY bloggers? They are selling more fabric than ever and the pages are filled with VERY imaginative ideas for the home. I love the kids stuff!
- My hubby surprised me with gorgeous, gorgeous sunflowers. They remind me that Summer isn’t quite over yet and make me smile as I sit at my home office desk. Thank you cheri.
- When I checked National Geographic’s picture of the day on tuesday, I was in awe. Seriously beautiful and breathtaking.
- Anna (from a newfound treasure) got a fiddle leaf fig tree that makes me want one too!
- and…I borrowed and read “The Green Smoothies Diet” by Robyn Openshaw and am totally inspired by what she had to say about the amazing effects of simply adding 1 quart of green smoothies to your day. Yes, you can change your life by eating more greens 😉 Can’t wait to try and share some of the recipes with you all.