Bon Appétit !!
6 large zucchinis
- Wash and prepare all vegetables.
- Use a spiral slicer or like me, a good ole’ vegetable peeler to make noodles from your zucchinis. Hold them firmly and run the vegetable peeler along the top to bottom. Place each noodle in a dish as you prepare them (I curled mine, because I thought it looked prettier).
- The earlier you make your noodles (2-4 hours in advance), the more they will feel like traditional noodles. So if you can, prepare them and let them sit on the counter before serving them.
- In a blender or food processor, place peeled garlic, onion, tomatoes, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve the noodles in each individual dish and then top with marinara sauce. Add a pinch of salt or grated himalayan salt on top for taste. Enjoy!