Oh it’s a beautiful Saturday morning! My husband let me sleep in and I feel so refreshed and ready to take off on a family adventure. What will it be? I’m not sure yet, but it will probably involve a couple of dairy-free lattes and nature. Maybe a long walk, maybe a trip to the lake…we’ve got what we need and we’re set to see where the road takes us. Little A. is up for anything and I love that about him! Before we set sail, breakfast is key and this super smoothie makes sure that we won’t be hitting any fast food stops during our day. Fully satisfying and delicious; the protein, healthy fats and vitamins in one tall glass keeps you good to go for hours. Cheers to the weekend lovelies, I’ll drink to that 😉
A chocolatey smoothe drink that is fully satisfying and delicious; the protein, healthy fats and vitamins in one tall glass keeps you good to go for hours.
- 1 1/2 cups of baby spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 avocado
- 3 rounded Tablespoons of organic cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of frozen berries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of cold filtered water
- In a blender, add spinach, almond milk and water. Blend until smooth.
- Add in cocoa powder, chia seeds and frozen berries. Blend until smooth.
- Lastly, add in avocado (peeled, pitted and chopped) and sliced banana. Blend until smooth.
- Add more cold water if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Enjoy this chocolate delight and feel the energy it brings to your body! Yum yum 🙂
- Is Your Social Media Feed Affecting Your Self-Esteem? - January 12, 2021
- How to Start Saving for Your Dreams - January 11, 2021
- I See You: Why Beauty Diversity in the Media Matters - January 5, 2021