1 1/2 cups of soft mejool dates, pitted
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup of raw organic cocoa
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 tsp of cinnamon
2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove from food processor and roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll in extra shredded coconut if you want the coconut shell.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes before eating.
- Store in an air-tight container for one week.
- Easy and Delicious Whole Grain Stuffing With Sage for Thanksgiving - October 6, 2022
- How To Throw An Easy Backyard Party – and Earn Aeroplan Points Too! - August 8, 2022
- Why Backyard Gardening Is Easy With Raised Garden Bed Planters - July 21, 2022