- Patterns in Nature: Trees is an ode to foliage and bark.
- DIY gingham coasters are a super cute way to dress up any table.
- I love snail mail…these are great picks from Etsy that anyone would love to get in the mail!
- These winter pastels from H&M are lovely – a nice way to brighten up the long, cold months…
- I need to make a gluten-free version of these Apple Spice Cupcakes!
- Just how sweet are baby moccasin shoes? I wish they had A’s size.
- And…today I’m over at Eat. Drink. Love sharing my Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins, come on by and say hi (and snag the recipe too!!)