WHAT ELSE HAPPENED THIS WEEK?
- Yesterday I was over at The Intentional Momma, sharing DAY 2 of Brooke’s Five Day Healthy Meal Challenge ! On the menu; Egg White Omelet, Fresh Garden Salad with Creamy Avocado Dill Dressing, and Cajun Turkey with Roasted Potatoes.
- Little A received a special surprise in the mail (thanks to Mini & Maximus + Freutcake for the giveaway!)
- A trip to IKEA landed us several of these frames + a pair of these wall lamps + new striped cushion covers – just a few fun accessories to add to our family room.
- Anna sure knows how to DIY! What a great gift idea: His & Hers Scarves
- Fall in love with these mixed media pieces by Suzanne McClelland via Creative Index
- Step by step how to cut (and caramelize) a butternut squash over on Coffee, Light and Sweet….oh yum!
- Erica shows you the easiest way to sort your scarves – brilliant!