Gluten-Free Cranberry Spice Stuffing
2 cups of dry brown rice
4 pieces of Udi’s Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1 cup of cranberries, washed
2 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
1/3 cup of low-sodium organic vegetable or chicken broth
1/3 cup of raisins
1/3 cup of organic dark sugar (optional)
1/3 cup of crushed natural almonds
2 Tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Prepare two cups of brown rice ahead of time.
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Lightly toast four pieces of Udi’s gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, adding the rice last.
- Make sure it’s nicely coated and then transfer to large corning ware dish.
- Cover and bake 50 minutes.
- Serve as one tasty side dish!
Raspberry Coulis for topping
- Place all ingredients in sauce pan on medium heat.
- Stir until raspberries have thawed and mixture warms up, approximately 12 minutes.
- Pour over top of muffins and serve.
*Udi’s provided me with product samples to make this post possible. All opinions and recipes are my own.
For more gluten-free holiday ideas, be sure to check out udisglutenfree.com