|Mr. Smith took a school break for a snack too.|
Happy Thursday, hope it’s a lovely day!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease or line muffin pan for 12 muffins.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, whisk eggs, add oil and maple syrup.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients, adding the mashed bananas.
- Mix well and then add the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin pan in equal parts.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes – tops will crack open when ready, always test the center to make sure it comes out clean on a knife.
- Self-Care With the OSIM uCozy 3d Neck and Shoulder Massager - July 3, 2020
- Beauty Buzz: Jouviance Dream Cream Night Repair Cream-In-Mask - June 25, 2020
- What We Love About Nordgreen Watches - June 16, 2020