Sometimes you just get it right. The mix, the baking time, the morning light, the tea, the day off. And you savour it, long and good. You eat your breakfast slower than usual, you close your eyes while you sip, and conversation is all about this present moment.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line/grease muffin pan for 12 muffins.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients together. Stir well.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs, add in oil, vanilla, and almond milk. Whisk thoroughly.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add in honey.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin pan in equal parts.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until centers come out clean when cut with a butter knife.