In this post, I listed seven superfoods that I would encourage you to consider adding to your diet and today I’m adding five more to the list. There’s really nothing not to like about all their health benefits. Eat up!
Five More Superfoods to try:
- Apricots: High in fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and antioxidants, this little golden fruit is packed with good stuff for you.
- Blueberries: They are super heroes waging war against disease-inducing free radicals. They are sky high in antioxidants, help burn fat, and give you memory power – what’s not to love?
- Lemons: Rock my world. Organic lemons are affordable, delicious, and they detox your body every single morning – if you’ll let them. Drink a glass of water with lemon first thing when you wake up to flush out toxins (read more on lemons here…)
- Kale: High in Iron, Vitamin K, Calcium and a wonderful anti-inflammatory food, kale is at the top of my chart of superfoods. For anyone that is low in iron, this is a great way to pack it in.
- Acai Berries: These make a nice treat and are great for helping detoxify your system and boost your skin health (read more on acai berries here…)