Bursting with fruit flavor, these gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free muffins are an ideal breakfast or afternoon snack.
- 2 cups of white rice flour
- 1/2 cup of brown rice flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of natural vanilla
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon zest
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup of organic virgin coconut oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line muffin tin with 10 liners.
- 2. Whisk together flour mix, salt, and baking powder, until combined well.
- 3. Stir together almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla, lemon juice and zest in a seperate bowl.
- 4. Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- 5. Add wet and dry mixtures alternately until combined. Add in apple sauce and raspberries.
- 6. Pour evenly into muffin liners.
- 7. Bake for 30 minutes or until they come out clean in the center.
- 8. Let cool for 8 minutes before serving.
- For a sweeter muffin, add organic sugar.
- Serving Size: 10