Enjoy your favorite peppermint patty treat in the form of one healthy shake! Skip the sugar, and you’ve got yourself a guilt-free indulgent beverage. Yum!!
- 5 squares of unsweetened chocolate (like Camino’s)
- 2 Tablespoons of pure virgin coconut oil
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 teaspoons of organic mint extract
- 1 very ripened banana
- 15 ice cubes
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt chocolate and virgin coconut oil until smooth.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of mint extract.
- In a blender, combine unsweetened almond milk, shredded coconut, banana and 3 teaspoons of mint extract. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add in 15 ice cubes and blend until ice cubes are broken down (2 minutes on frozen drink mode).
- Add chocolate sauce into the blender and blend for 30 seconds more.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Using a spatula, scrape the saucepan and drizzle the left over chocolate sauce on top of the peppermint patty shakes.
- Serve and enjoy!