A healthy, nutritious, scrumptious cookie that hits the spot. Gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free. Tastes like mini muffin tops!
- 1 cup raw local honey
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 1/2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Combine virgin coconut oil and honey. Stir in eggs and milk.
- Sift together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Combine flour mixture with honey mixture.
- Place by teaspoonfuls on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes (or until golden brown underneath cookie).
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Optional: Include one cup of chopped dried fruit, such as raisins, dates, apricots…etc.