1. I just saw a bunch of wild turkeys!
2. Wait, I hear a monkey. Oh no, it’s okay, it’s just a crocodile-bear.
3. Mama, it’s time to eat cake for breakfast, ok?
4. Look Mama! It’s a lady. It’s a very big lady.
5. Daaaddddyyyy! There are cracks in the bathtub. Can you pick up all the cracks please?
6. I’ve got a bo-bo. It’s just a little chicken-bug bite.
7. [When sitting in a time out…] It’s time for you to call Nana.
8. Let’s get a zebra-horse and feed him apples for dinner.
9. Don’t be sad, I’ll tickle you.
10. [Arriving at the park without toys…] No trucks, no diggers, no dinosaurs? Dads, are you kidding me?[line]
Toddlers sure do have a way with words! Little A. makes us crack up all the time with his. What are some of the funniest things you’ve heard the kiddos in your life say? Do share!