My Christmas Beauty Wishlist 2013
- Benefit Watt’s Up!: a soft focus highlighter, that promises to give a champagne glow. I have yet to be disappointed with any Benefit product – they are always on my wishlist!!
- Bliss Let it ‘glow’: have you ever tried anything by Bliss? They’re amazing. They make lovely fresh smelling bath products!
- Clarisonic Mia 2 Gift Set: this would be a ‘splurge’ gift. I’ve heard great reviews about clarisonic – I would hope with the price tag it would be a beneficial addition to my skincare routine….thoughts?
- The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Scrub: smells like heaven, so I would be happy to find it under the Christmas tree.
- Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler: award winning eye lash curler – how can you go wrong?
- Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel: this is a fun brand and I’ve tried a few of their products with great results. I really like their cucumber face towelettes.
- Burt’s Bees Tips ‘n Toes: my toes would be happy with this gift.
- Kate Spade All that Glitters makeup bag: this makeup bag is cute and pretty – which makes it ideal to store all your fabulous makeup.
- Sephora Makeup Academy Nails: I think it’s safe to say that you’d be set for a while with this nail kit from Sephora.
- Benefit Stay Flawless: Another Benefit product on my wishlist – the new Stay Flawless primer. I tested it out at the cosmetic counter and I love it!
What about you? Do you have any beauty products on your holiday wish list this year? Are there any I should be adding my Christmas list?