- Bird Hooks: Homeworks Etc.
- Deer Lovey: Darling Clementine Bambi
- Photo Canvas: Ookpix Custom Photo Canvas
- Baby Room Paint: Mythic Paint in Pool Party
- Bird Mobile: Bed Bath & Beyond
- Birch Baby Crib: IKEA Gulliver
- Sheepskin: IKEA Rens
- Chevron Crib Sheet: Target by Circo
- Swaddle Blankets: Aden + Anais For The Birds
- Fine Art Fawn Print + Frame: Susan Windsor Fawn Watercolor / IKEA Kvill
- Sound Machine Sheep:Cloud b
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the items (or similar) that are going into creating baby girl’s nursery. We definitely wanted some traditional pink (both my husband and I love pink!) but tried to balance it with creams, whites, mint, and soft greys. It’s so much fun choosing little treasures to build a special space for your Little Ones. I am really drawn to items with birds and deers for some reason, especially in soft tones. It’s a play on the woodland theme, but a touch more feminine with the light rose.
Did you pick a ‘theme’ or colours, when you decorated your kiddos nursery/bedroom? If so, what did you go for?