My nursing pillow pretty much followed me everywhere around the home with Little A. It was that extra support I needed for my arms and upper back and I was really thankful to have it. When I found out we were expecting again, I pulled it out of storage and well, it just didn’t look so great. Even though it was clean, it had a few stains and wasn’t in the best shape. But, I didn’t want to toss it – so I searched online for nursing pillow covers. I came across The Pink Polka Dot Boutique on Etsy, and found a ton of selection to choose from. I was impressed with the designs and the price point!
I really loved the polka dots and the chevrons; ultimately deciding on a grey and white chevron in the minky fabric. It’s so soft and beautiful and it was so easy to slip on my old Boppy cushion and made it brand, sparkling new! I’m absolutely thrilled!
There’s a look at my old one….
And with just a slip and a tuck…it’s all covered up with a new beautiful look!
Christine, owner of The Pink Polka Dot Boutique, is kindly offering one reader a nursing pillow cover of their choice!! Whether you have an oldie that needs updating or just want a cover to match your decor – this is a great option!! You can look through all the fabric choices in her Etsy shop.
How to Enter the Giveaway
- Leave a comment on this post (you must use a valid email address) – Tell me about your nursery colours/theme/decor or if the nursing cover would be a gift, who would it be for?
- After you leave a comment, make sure to enter via the rafflecopter widget. Select ‘leave a blog post comment’ and click, I commented!
- This will unlock several ways to earn extra entries. All entries are verified. Only legitimate entries will qualify.
- Giveaway is open to Canadian and U.S Residents only.
- Giveaway will run until Monday, December 9th at Midnight EST. Winner will be drawn using random.org soon there after.
- Winner has 48 hours to claim their prize!
*Nursing pillow cover provided c/o The Pink Polka Dot Boutique. All opinions expressed are my own. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that make The Best of this Life possible!