Christmas has come and gone, but the holiday season is far from over! There are friends to see, parties to attend and of course, New Year’s Eve is just around the corner! This gluten-free appetizer is so easy to whip up, and has the wow factor that everyone likes to bring to a party. It’s sweet perfection; ideal for cocktails or brunch.
Whether you are hosting or visiting, having gluten-free options for yourself or others can sometimes be tricky during the holiday season. Udi’s really makes it easy to add delicious gluten-free foods to a holiday party table. Their gluten-free french baguette is crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and rivals the ‘real’ deal. I’m so happy that it’s available here in Canada and so well priced!
- 1 package of Udi's Gluten-Free French Baguettes (2 baguettes)
- Fig Goat Cheese (140g)
- 3/4 cup Cranberry Compote or Jam (96g)
- 3 Tablespoons of pure Maple Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons of Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare French Baguettes as per instructions on package.
- Slice each baguette into eight pieces.
- Optional: Brush with a touch of virgin olive oil and heat for 3 minutes on broil.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread fig goat cheese on crostinis, then top with a spoonful of cranberry compote
- and drizzle with pure maple syrup.
Other Udi’s favorites in our home include their scrumptious Cinnamon Rolls and Lemon Streusel Muffins. Last year, I shared my Cranberry Spice Stuffing recipe with you that I make using Udi’s Cinnamon Raisin Bread – and it’s always a hit!
Thanks Udi’s for making gluten-free entertaining during the holidays enjoyable and fuss-free!
[line] * I received product coupons c/o Udi’s to purchase the Udi’s items necessary for this post. Opinions and recipe are my own. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that make The Best of this Life possible!