We love our Glass Dharma glass straws! Do you have glass straws at home? Our favourite is the simple elegance style made just for smoothies, because we use those every single day. They are the perfect length and width for smoothies and I’ll take them over plastic straws any day. Glass Dharma has an array of beautiful, functional glass straws. The decorative dots glass straws are so much fun for parties and allow for colour coding of guest’s drinks – great idea, right?
Over the past few years, I’ve featured Glass Dharma’s straws many times on The Best of this Life, because they are a fantastic product! The straws are eco-friendly, elegant and a good price point. So what’s Glass Dharma all about? Well you can read their full story here. The short version is that they care about our planet, want to make a difference and glass straws are their business. Since plastic straws are a huge contributor to plastic pollution – glass straws are fabulous solution!
- Glass straws don’t leach toxins into your food as you drink.
- Each time you use your glass straw equals one less plastic straw ending up in your landfill.
- One glass straw replaces thousands of plastic straws. (How many times will you use a straw the rest of your life?)
- Using your glass drinking straw adds a feeling of beauty to your day.
Press Release : Earth Day 2014: 1000 Free Glass Straws!GlassDharma – The Original Glass Straw(Ft. Bragg, CA) – Feb. 1st, 2014 – In celebration of Earth Day 2014, GlassDharma will give away 1000 free Glass Straws during the month of April. This annual tradition highlights GlassDharma’s mission to increase glass straw use and awareness about alternatives to single use plastics. This is the 6th annual Earth Day event, and GlassDharma is excited to celebrate with you in style, with the elegance of glass! Our 2014 Earth Day giveaway features a “Plastic is Drastic” educational campaign, welcoming you into the conversation of how to be the “Pollution Solution” with plastic trivia.
I’m really excited to collaborate with Glass Dharma to giveaway a $25 gift code to spend on glassdharma.com to one reader of The Best of this Life! Yay! Wouldn’t you love a few of these gorgeous, eco-friendly glass straws? Entry details are listed below, friends – and don’t forget to spread the word about Earth Day 2014 and the 1,000 straw giveaway.
How to enter
- Sign in to rafflecopter widget below and like Glass Dharma on facebook and follow on twitter.
- Unlock other ways of earning bonus entries.
Rules of the giveaway
- Giveaway is open to Canadian and U.S Residents only.
- Only legitimate entries will be counted.
- Giveaway closes March 24th, 2014 at midnight EST
- (1) Winner will be selected via random org and will be contacted via email.
- Winner has 48 hours to respond and confirm.
- Winner will receive a $25 gift code to use online at Glass Dharma.
I received glass straws from Glass Dharma for review purposes.Opinions are 100% my own.
Thanks for your support in my effort to bring you exciting giveaways!