- Dream Big Little One | Three Little Numbers
- Knotted Headbands Julia Collection | Little Hip Squeaks
- Feather Print Headband | thief & BANDIT
- Are You Kitten Me Right Meow Tee | Little Bow and Arrow
- Je T’aime Onesie | Whistle & Flute
- Knotted Tribal Print Headband | Little Big Dreamers
- The Swing Dress Mint Bow | Little Hip Squeaks
- Pink Scallop Dress | Little Bow and Arrow
- Blush Triangle Leggings | Vonbon
- Desert Floral Onesie | thief & BANDIT
- Radiant Orchid Moccasins | Freshly Picked
- Vintage Floral Leggings | House of Mia
Are you kitten me right meow? Seriously, these fashion pieces for girls are over the top adorable. They are from boutique shops, all made from quality materials. These are the kind of clothing items you add into your kiddos basic wardrobe; they are the statement piece that completes an outfit. Some of them come with a higher price tag than I would normally be comfortable paying, but there are a few factors to take into consideration – organic material, made in Canada/USA, supporting small(er) businesses, craftsmanship, unique style.
I’m really loving the mix of black and white prints with pastel florals and geometrics. It’s so playful! And don’t even get me chatting about baby moccasins. The cutest thing ever.
What do you think? See anything you like?