This kid is seriously cracking me up these days. He’s nearly 3 1/2 years old and talks non-stop. He loves chatting about anything and everything – and boy does he let his imagination run wild and free. Sometimes, I’m seriously dumfounded with his train of thought. Huh? How did we go from asking for juice to “Mama, a giant squid is riding a fire truck into outer space and he’s coming to get you with the monkey shark from the Mariana Trench” (a real place in the sea, according to the Octonauts and not just a Canadian rock band).
- Mama, I’m going to go pee, then you are going to get dressed, then we are going to go get a donut.
- Abigail is going to eat me, she’s a scary bear monster.
- I need to go up, up, up – can you get me a big, big, big ladder?
- But why?
- Thomas the train is turning into a giant rescue bot and he’s going to get the dinosaur.
- Mama, can I have a cookie?…Honey, you and daddy ate them all last night…..No we didn’t, Aunt Jessica did. (first story I think he ever told!)
- No, no, no – you dance in the corner, I don’t want to see you dance right now.
- Daddy and Mama, you’re in time out. Quiet time.
- Abigail wants to go see Nana now.
- Awww, Mama, you’re so cuuuuute.
I know you’ve got kids in your life that say the darnest things too – so spill! I want to hear some of the clever liners your kiddos are throwing out there. Before we head into the weekend, I wanted to leave you with a few fun links to check out!
- So this pasta dish looks insanely delicious and I need to try it asap.
- If you’re into social media, here are a few pointers from social media’s most influential women.
- I have two jewelry giveaways happening right now, 1 and 2.
- Looking for a sweet fix? Hop on over to Blahnik Baker, she’s got you covered.
- What am I going to wear today? 9 answers to that question.
- Too cool for school graphic clothing company out of Victoria, BC – oh ya, I want it all for me and mini mes.
Happy Friday friends!