Cooked to perfection in the oven with the added touch of warm spices and exotic hint of virgin coconut oil
- 2–4 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- Pure Maple Syrup
- All Spice, Cinnamon, or Pumpkin Spice
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Wash and scrub the exterior of each sweet potato thoroughly. Pat dry.
- Wrap each sweet potato in foil and place on baking sheet.
- Put in the oven on the middle rack.
- Bake for 1 hour (or until your fork slides right through the middle)
- Removed from oven and take off the foil, using tongs or baking mitts.
- Slice in each sweet potato in half.
- Drizzle each with approximately one teaspoon of virgin coconut oil and 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.