- Sel De Mer Pagoda Candle | Seda France
- Le Pliage | Longchamp
- Le Parfum | Carven
- Les Petits Macarons: Colorful French Confections to Make at Home | by Kathryn Gordon
- Jours de Paris Linens | D. Porthault Paris
- Almond Enchantment Gift Set | L’Occitane en Provence
- Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien Print | Sarah & Bendrix
Yes I’m a bit of a francophile, but what’s not to love? Beautiful language, delicious food, lovely music, sweet confections…and the list goes on. My husband has been asking for Christmas gifts ideas and I thought it was time to hint at a few items I’ve been dreaming of lately. Le Pliage handbag is such a fabulous purse; care free elegance at its finest. I own a Longchamp travel bag and change purse, both of which I love. At the top of my list are crisp french linens, they truly are the finest and can transport even the most restless sleeper to cloud nine.
What do you think? See anything that might be added to your wish list? I hear Santa is making a stop over in Paris before crossing the pond!
Joyeux Noel xx