- Mango Nectar Soy Candle | Malie Organics
- Set The Stage 17-Month Agenda | Kate Spade
- Snow Globe – Gold Moose | Indigo
- Val D’Oca Prosecco |Cantina Sociale
- Blueberry Syrup | PC Black Label
- Monogram Cheese Board & Spreader | Williams-Sonoma
- Partridge & Pear Plate | Crate&Barrel
- Four Soap Gift Box Set | Mistral
- Dinner: The Playbook: A 30-Day Plan for Mastering the Art of the Family Meal | Jenny Rosenstrach
- Lattice Red Tray | Threshold at Target
She plans, she organizes, she decorates, she entertains and delights – ah yes, the hostess with the mostess! We all know one (or maybe you are one!). If you are frequenting a holiday party this year, please remember the hostess! She has worked hard to create the perfect party and a little something to say thank you – will be well received! One of the easiest gifts you can give is a bottle of wine, but there are lots of other creative and thoughtful options as well. Think of your hostess and what her entertaining style is – modern, laid-back, classic, black-tie, rustic…etc. Or perhaps her home decor will give you inspiration? There’s always a starting point to draw from. I personally love to receive out of the ordinary treats that I wouldn’t splurge on for myself, like chocolate truffles, or special sauces.
What do you like to give as a hostess gift?