Christmas cookies are the best! I love cookie exchanges and old family recipes that you read off of curled up, worn papers. Christmas is full of wonderful traditions and cookies are definitely on the list. What are your favourites? Which recipes do you make each and every year? For as long as I can remember, a variation of sugar cookies and shortbread cookies have been made in our home. They are classical and so much fun to decorate!
Recipes for gluten-free sugar cookies
- Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies
- Gluten-Free Jam Filled Sugar Cookies
- Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies made with Sorghum Flour
- Super Soft Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies
Last year, I made gluten-free snickerdoodles for the very first time and we loved them!! I didn’t use xanthan gum, so they were a bit crumbly – but I didn’t mind that at all. They were delicious! I am making them again this year.
Recipes for gluten-free snickerdoodles
- The Best Gluten-Free Snickerdoodles
- Vegan Snickerdoodles
- Land O Lakes Snickerdoodles
- Almond Flour Snickerdoodles
Another family favourite are ginger molasses cookies! Ugh, they are soooo delicious. Melt in your mouth, sipping on lattes, by the fire – perfection. You can make ginger cookies a few ways – gingersnaps, gingerbread men, soft ginger cookies. I like them all – but LOVE the soft ginger molasses cookies.
Recipes for gluten-free ginger cookies
- Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies That You Just Can’t Resist
- Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies (gluten-free)
- Betty Crocker’s Gluten-Free Molasses Cookies
- Grain Free Molasses Cookies (dairy-free)
My son loves M & M cookies – so we MUST add them to the cookie list. They are sweet, chocolatey and just plain cute to look at, don’t you think?
Recipes for gluten-free M&M cookies
- Children’s Favorite Gluten-Free M&M Cookies
- Gluten-Free M&M’s Soft Sugar Cookies
- Flourless M&M Brownie Cookies
And we can’t forget chocolate! Rich, decadent, chocolate cookies are such a treat with a hot cup of cocoa and a good Christmas movie. Do you have any recipes to share? I love flourless chocolate cookies, with the added heat of chili! Try it, it’s delicious. Of course, nothing beats a scrumptious classic chocolate chip cookie. Mmmm….
Recipes for gluten-free chocolate cookies
- Flourless Chili Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- Gluten-Free Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Cookies
- The Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (made with quinoa flour)
- Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies (gluten-free)
So which one do you think Santa would prefer? Happy baking friends, hope you’re enjoying the holidays as much as we are!