- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil or butter
- 2/3 cup CHIPITS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup gluten-free white rice flour
- 1/4 cup gluten-free tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons of multicoloured sprinkles (red, white, green for Christmas!)
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease bottom of an 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) square baking pan.
- Melt butter or coconut oil and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Remove from oven; sprinkle with toffee bits and shredded coconut. Cover tightly with foil. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove foil; top with multi-coloured sprinkles; cut into squares.
- Makes about 16 brownies.