With all the bags of Chipits we received from Hershey’s Canada – there has been lots of requests for cookies around here! I thought it would be nice to surprise the boys with a big MONSTER pizza cookie. Essentially, it’s just regular gluten-free monster cookies baked in a pizza pan – but it sure does make it fun to eat it this way. For the “toppings” I sprinkled HERSHEY’S® Chipits®* White Chocolate Baking Chips and REESE’S MINI PIECES Candy over the cookie pizza. Crazy, right? But this was to be a very special treat and I know Mr. Smith loves white chocolate!
As expected, the kitchen smelt sweet like a confectionery shop while the cookie pizza was baking. The boys came in from the cold outside and were immediately drawn to the delicious aroma. Soon after, even before it had fully cooled – I cut into it and served it while it was still warm. The verdict? Amazing. If you like peanut butter and white chocolate, this is like the best cookie ever! There is no doubt it will hit your sweet tooth; something that seems to like to be satisfied during the month of December! Talk to me in January and it will be a different story.
If you do want to try my healthy cookie pizza, check out my recipe here.
- 1/2 cup of virgin coconut oil or 1 stick of softened butter
- 1 cup of coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 cup of natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup Hershey’s Chipits Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 t vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 2–3 Tablespoons of Hershey’s Chipits White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2–3 Tablespoons of Mini Pieces Candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease (or line with parchment paper) a 12 (or 14 for thinner cookie) inch pizza pan.
- Cream coconut oil/butter with sugar.
- Add eggs, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Combine with remaining ingredients and mix well
- Spread dough out on to prepared pizza pan
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips and Reese’s pieces candy on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the edges are brown and the centre has settled.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes before cutting into.
- Serving Size: 8
Did you see that we’re giving away 20 bags of Hershey’s Chipits? Enter our giveaway here.
Happy Baking friends!
More Cookie Recipes:
[disclaim]The Best of this Life is part of Food Bloggers of Canada and Hershey’s Canada #ChipitsHoliday Campaign and as such received special perks to participate – like yummy Chipits![/disclaim]
- 21 Easy Meal Prep Ideas to Make the Best Kids Lunches - July 28, 2020
- 35 Fun Backyard Activities for Kids to Do This Summer - July 18, 2020
- Summertime Fun With the Primo Foldable Scooter - July 5, 2020