- 1/2 cup of virgin coconut oil or 1 stick of softened butter
- 1 cup of coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 cup of natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup Hershey’s Chipits Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 t vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 2–3 Tablespoons of Hershey’s Chipits White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2–3 Tablespoons of Mini Pieces Candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease (or line with parchment paper) a 12 (or 14 for thinner cookie) inch pizza pan.
- Cream coconut oil/butter with sugar.
- Add eggs, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Combine with remaining ingredients and mix well
- Spread dough out on to prepared pizza pan
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips and Reese’s pieces candy on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the edges are brown and the centre has settled.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes before cutting into.
- Serving Size: 8