I can’t even count the amount of times that I have found a recipe online and set up my laptop near the kitchen to go back to it for reference. Sometimes, if I’m in the middle of baking or cooking, I walk over and scroll with messy hands and swear I’ll never do it again! But, then the next week I’m cooking dinner and I just want to double-check if I need to add an ingredient or not – and there I am again at the laptop with a dripping spoon.
Am I the only one that’s doing this….have you? I have a hunch I’m not alone!
The Key Ingredient Recipe Tablet is an answer to our problem. What if I told you that you could search over 2 million recipes, have them read aloud to you while you cook, not worry about counter spills – even create grocery lists, your own recipe files, listen to music, time your cooking and more! Pretty genius, right? As a food blogger and someone who loves being in the kitchen – I couldn’t be happier with my new Key Ingredient Recipe Tablet. It truly is a wonder in the kitchen; like having my own personal sous-chef! That is, when I’m cooking alone. If Little A. is with me, then he is my sidekick and loves scrolling through the endless library of goodies to fill me in on what I should be baking next!!
- Easily search and browse over 2 million recipes streamed from keyingredient.com
- RecipeSnap™ stores your recipes
- Create on-the-go grocery lists
- Collect recipes by using the Favorites icon
- Built in kitchen timer and stand
The kitchen-safe Key Ingredient Recipe Tablet is the first fully functional Android tablet made specifically for the kitchen. Preloaded with hundreds of recipes, when connected to Wi-Fi, the tablet gives you access to more than two million recipes—the largest user generated source of online recipes in North America. You are also able to add your own recipes from your family archives, your favorite cookbook or your latest online discovery. This tablet means you’ll never need to borrow a hand in the kitchen again.
The tablet retails for $149.95 but is currently $65 off! – it’s only $84.95 USD.
More Awesome Features!
- It features text-to-speech technology, the tablet actually reads recipes out loud as you cook along. Now you can prepare entire meals without stopping to find your place or turn a page.
- The standing case allows for easy counter-viewing. No more awkward bending or craning your neck in the kitchen! Lay it down or stand it up – the screen rotates automatically.
- Don’t worry about counter spills and sink splashes with your Key Ingredient Recipe Tablet. The heat-resistant silicon case easily wipes clean and adds a layer of protection for bumps and falls.
- The Key Ingredient Tablet uses an Android operating system and is Wi-Fi enabled. Use your tablet to play music and video, run games and apps, or browse the web (for more recipes!).
Previous versions of the recipe tablet have been featured on national shows including The View, The Talk, Good Morning America, Bethenny, The Ellen Degeneres Show and more!
I love that I can have it in the kitchen with me and not worry about splashes, spills, and messes – all while checking my email and recipes. It’s a perfect Christmas gift!
I’m excited to announce that we are giving a Key Ingredient Recipe Tablet away (retail value: $149.95) to one lucky reader of The Best of this Life! Which makes me so happy, because it’s such an awesome tool for anyone who loves to cook and play in the kitchen! Enter in the widget below and best of luck friends!
[disclaim]Giveaway is open to Canadian and US Residents over the age of majority. Giveaway closes 12:00am EST December 31st, 2014. Prize will be shipped directly to winner. Winner has 24 hours to respond after being contacted or new winner will be chosen.[/disclaim]
[line] The Best of this Life is part of the Key Ingredient Recipe Tablet Campaign and as such received a tablet for review purposes.