We had a bit of a hiccup in our 31 Days 31 Smoothies Challenge at the beginning of the week, because both my husband and I came down with a 48 hour bug. We didn’t give up though and we’re back in the smoothie game, stronger than ever! After a few days of rest, lots of water, and weak tea – nutrient rich smoothies are just what our bodies are craving.
For breakfast today, I made this creamy and filling berry avocado smoothie that was very enjoyable and tasty. I love the texture that avocados add to smoothies, making them rich and thick like milkshakes.
In this smoothie, I used frozen berries, an avocado, a couple of medjool dates, raw honey, and coconut milk.
Rich, creamy, filling smoothie that is a delicious way to start the day!
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 3/4 of frozen berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 4 softened medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in two medium glasses. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2
Are you up for the smoothie challenge: #31Days31Smoothies – post your smoothie photos online with the hashtag all throughout the month of January!
PIN THIS SMOOTHIE RECIPE!
More Delicious Smoothies:
- Pomegranate Strawberry Coconut Smoothie
- Berry Banana Popeye Smoothie
- Mango Hurricane Smoothie
- How to Make Vegan Frozen Banana Custard
- How To Throw An Easy Backyard Party – and Earn Aeroplan Points Too! - August 8, 2022
- Why Backyard Gardening Is Easy With Raised Garden Bed Planters - July 21, 2022
- How to Take Care of Your Skin Every Day This Summer - July 13, 2022