We had a bit of a hiccup in our 31 Days 31 Smoothies Challenge at the beginning of the week, because both my husband and I came down with a 48 hour bug. We didn’t give up though and we’re back in the smoothie game, stronger than ever! After a few days of rest, lots of water, and weak tea – nutrient rich smoothies are just what our bodies are craving.
For breakfast today, I made this creamy and filling berry avocado smoothie that was very enjoyable and tasty. I love the texture that avocados add to smoothies, making them rich and thick like milkshakes.
In this smoothie, I used frozen berries, an avocado, a couple of medjool dates, raw honey, and coconut milk.
Rich, creamy, filling smoothie that is a delicious way to start the day!
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 3/4 of frozen berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 4 softened medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in two medium glasses. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2
Are you up for the smoothie challenge: #31Days31Smoothies – post your smoothie photos online with the hashtag all throughout the month of January!
PIN THIS SMOOTHIE RECIPE!
More Delicious Smoothies:
- Pomegranate Strawberry Coconut Smoothie
- Berry Banana Popeye Smoothie
- Mango Hurricane Smoothie
- How to Make Vegan Frozen Banana Custard
- Summertime Fun With the Primo Foldable Scooter - July 5, 2020
- Self-Care With the OSIM uCozy 3d Neck and Shoulder Massager - July 3, 2020
- Beauty Buzz: Jouviance Dream Cream Night Repair Cream-In-Mask - June 25, 2020