A healthy, delicious way to enjoy a childhood classic: peanut butter & jelly in a smoothie!
Berry-Grape Jelly Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup frozen purple grapes
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1/3 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened cashew milk
- 6 ice cubes
- Natural peanuts (unsalted and unsweetened)
- Place all ingredients for the “jelly” smoothie into the blender. Blend on high until smooth. If you need to add a bit more liquid to get the right consistency, you can.
- Serve into 4 medium glasses in equal parts.
- Rinse the blender from any remaining smoothie.
- Place all ingredients for the “peanut butter” smoothie into the blender. Blend on high until smooth. It should be nice and thick.
- Slowly pour into the 4 glasses in equal parts.
- Swirl with a straw to create a top swirl, if you wish. Top with peanuts and enjoy!
- I used almond milk in the first smoothie, because it’s a bit more watery than cashew milk. Cashew milk or coconut milk are thicker and richer, working well for the peanut butter smoothie.
- Serving Size: 4